Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Love Martini [Dumpster Diving]

Had a rough evening the other night. I dropped my keys in the dumpster by my apartment when I was taking my trash out. Was getting ready to leave so I had already locked my door and everything. So I had no choice but to climb on in with my new shoes on and find them... not fun. It was raining but that didn't stop the flies. Some random nice guy passing by assisted me in escaping from the dumpster. Afterwards I took a nice long shower and decided I deserved a treat. You many not have been dumpster diving recently but everyone deserves a treat.

A little of this and a little of that method is best but here's a general outline for one [Love Martini]

- 1 1/2 ounces Malibu Pineapple Rum
- 1 ounce Peach Schnapps
- 2 ounces White Cranberry Juice
+ Mix together, serve chilled with sliced strawberries. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...