Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Zombie Fitness & Peanut Butter Protein Shake


    So I was formerly the laziest person in the world. The only workouts I ever did was on my Wii or walking around Target shopping >.< Oh and by the way Wii Active 2 is actually really good... if you stick to it, which I usually didn't. But the whole fitness craze on Pinterest has really inspired me to get in shape. I'm not really overweight but I want to be stronger, leaner and healthier over all. I’m even attempting to become a runner through the Couch to 5K program. If someone had told me this 4 years ago I would've laughed in their face. One of my favorite fitness apps for obvious reasons is:
 
There's interval training where zombies chase you and it's run or die. However you don't have to be a runner to enjoy the app. You can turn off the zombie chase and simply walk and listen to the story line & your playlist while collecting supplies for your town.
 
 
Peanut Butter Lover Protein Shake
{original link found here}
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 banana (preferably frozen)
3-5 ice cubes
Blend & Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...