Made these 12 am Christmas morning with my bestest friend [=
Hazelnut Cappuccino Crinkles
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablspoons hazelnut-flavored syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffe granules or crystals
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- chocolate covered coffee beans (I didn't find any so I used, a chocolate bar with coffee in it)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, syrup, instant coffee, and egg until soft dough form
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar. Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake about 9 minutes or until set. Immediately presss candy piece into top of each cookie. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.