Monday, July 18, 2011

Loony Luna Radish Earrings

Made them in a rush the night before seeing Deathly Hallows part 2. So they turned out looking kinda funky and more like lumpy strawberries dipped in white chocolate but from far away they don't look so bad [= It was annoying because the white clay was hard but the red clay was really soft.  I might try and make them again later, but i'm more interested in making beaded ones like in the movie.
Random fact #1 Evanna Lynch made the radish earring her character wears herself. Apparently the costume designer made ones but hers were better.
Random fact #2 Luna Lovegood is one of my favorite HP characters and I named one of my kitties after her.
The tutorial I used to make the earrings:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...