Attended a 21st birthday party on monday. So I made hot fudge sundae cupcakes and blue rasberry Jolly Rancher vodka. Cupcakes were from a "Special Interest" issue from Better Homes and Gardens, dedicated completely to cupcakes.
Hot Fudge Sundae Cupcakes
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 jar hot fudge ice cream topping
2 cans creamy white frosting
1 jar maraschino cherries with stems (well drained)
1 can chopped nuts icecream topping and/or sprinkles
Smucker's Magic Shell or make chocolate ganache
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line pan with baking cups. Prepare batter as directed on the box. After you've filled each cup about 2/3 full with the batter use a spoon to level out the batter in the cups.
2. Place half a tablespoon of room temperature hot fudge icecream topping on the top center of each cupcake. Bake for 16-20 minutes.
3. Let the cupcakes cool completely. Spread frosting over each cupcake. Place the leftover frosting in a pastry bag fitted with a star tip (they sell these at wal-mart).
4. Drizzle Smucker's Magic Shell on top of frosted cupcakes (works best if you use a spoon). Sprinkle with chopped nuts and/or sprinkles (if desired).
5. Pipe the remaining frosting on each cupcake and top off with a cherry.
Jolly Rancher Vodka Before/After
For Jolly Rancher vodka you basicly just pop em in with the vodka. If you like it sweet put a whole bunch, if not put less. Shake it up or let it sit overnight. Easy peasy [=