Found recipe on Pinterest
Original recipe source here
Next time i'll probablly use a bit less garlic salt but other that it's pretty good and easy to make.
- 1 chicken breast, poached and diced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 T Herbs De Provence
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits
1Preheat oven to 400.
2In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
3Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the Pillsbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
4Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Put in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
5Let cool for 3 minutes, enjoy!