Friday, March 25, 2011

Zombies & Coffins

So bad news is I officially suck at updating this blog. My last post was at the beginning of this month. Good news is it's Spring Break! Don't have to go back to school until April 6th so no excuses, I need to get to crafting. Since I last posted my big sister had beautiful baby boy. So baby related crafts may be in the near future. Also I got my hair done. My hairstylist (a.k.a. cousin Holly) has been slowly trying to turn me blonde so I figured I might as well go for it... with a "healthy" dose of black. Definately needed the change, and I think it turned out quite nicely. You be the judge.



Finally posting the painted project I promised ages ago. Found a little gnome coin purse at Claire's which of course I couldn't resist zombifying.
And now a recent project! Last night I finally used a little wooden box coffin that I got from Michael's around Halloween last year. Sadly it might've even been the year before last that I got it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...