Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bracelets & Super Yummy Salmon

I've been lazy about updating my blog during the week and last weekend was busy, busy, busy. So i'm playing catch up right now. Last Saturday I hung out with my bestfriend Jess because she was in town a day before she had to leave for Colombia. We did our usual Dexter marathon with some crafting thrown into the mix. I made her and myself a bracelet, then taught her how to make one. 
She made us matching friendship bracelets. Pretty cute [=
 Super Yummy Salmon
TND [Thursday Night Dinner]
I may not have posted it on Friday, but I did cook on Thursday. And it was the best thing I’ve cooked since I started doing TND’s. There’s a sauce I make that I usually use on wraps. It’s just soy sauce, honey, and minced or chopped garlic heated up on the stove but it’s delicious. I found a recipe for Orange-Pecan Salmon but decided that I would try Honey/Soy/Garlic Salmon.  For this I marinated Salmon in the soy, honey and garlic for 20-30 minutes in the fridge. Put the salmon in a greased baking dish and baked it uncovered at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Then in a small sauce pan I heated up the soy/garlic/honey mixture and drizzled it on the salmon. The potatoes were honestly just quickie potatoes from the freezer section. They weren’t that great but the Salmon was so good it didn’t matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...