Friday, March 16, 2012

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

Found this recipe on Pinterest but the original recipe is from here.

{NEEDED}
6 ripe bananas, mashed
I used 5 1/2 because I accidentally dropped the other half in the garbage >.<
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs beaten
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
4 cups flour
1 bag dark chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix together ingredients through baking soda. Add flour and mix until just blended, taking care not to overmix. Fill two greased loaf pans 3/4 full and bake about an hour or when tooth pick comes out clean. I used the new mini squares pan that a bought from Target and a regular cupcake pan. I was up baking at midnight so I didn't really pay attention to how long they were in oven. I just kept checking on the them, when they smelled and looked done, I stabbed them with a toothpick to confirm it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...