Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall Photoshoot

Had a photoshoot last weekend that went amazingly well. I had to take a Styling for Photography class ages ago which I despised. Every week I would stress myself out trying to find a photographer, model, make-up artist, and realistic attainable theme. Models would be all diva-like or flake out on me. I thought I had put that all behind me. Until last thursday when my portfolio teacher "suggested" I do a photoshoot of the jewlery I make (and have been meaning to sell on etsy). Luckily my awesome cousin pulled through for me, and got his friend to model for me. She did her own hair and make-up, and actually had some modeling experience. It was super chill, which is just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...