- 1 tbsp sweet cream butter
- 2 tsp white truffle oil
- shredded parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in pan over medium heat, add garlic and cook until tender and lightly browned.
- As soon as pasta is done, drain it and add it to the pan. Salt and pepper to taste and add some of the parmesan. Mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and add the truffle oil. Mix again.
- Plate and add some more parmesan.
[Recipe from http://www.grouprecipes.com/118070/spaghetti-with-white-truffle-oil.html]
I've been so busy with school the past two weeks that I've missed cooking on Thurdays. But all I have left is one exam tomorrow, then I get a week off! The white truffle oil is a bit pricey but you don't need much of it. A little bit goes a long way. This recipe is 1 serving or 2 smaller servings. You could always add chicken or meat for a more complete meal.