Saturday, July 30, 2011

Warped Tradition

Finally got to give Jess the bracelet I made her and luckily it fit. I've known her since the 7th grade and she's pretty much my best friend ever. I hardly ever get to see her since she goes to school at UF and i'm all the way in Fort Lauderdale. There's one time of year when I know i'll definately get to see her and that's for Warped Tour.  This is our 8th year going so it's safe to say it's a tradition. Even though the Florida sun is killer good times are always had. And as we get older we get wiser. We've learned to enjoy the air conditioned room before it gets filled with a hundred disgustingly sweaty people. And we got to see Gym Class Heroes, Every Avenue, Pepper, The Expendables, and Less Than Jake, to name a few.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe I LOVE you the most. This is awesome =) and I'm glad I got to watch more Dexter and have bracelet making time with you. I'm sorry I never get to see you =( and it's definitely been years and you still haven't gotten to visit me. I'm so stressed out these days! I never even see my roommate mehhh. Don't ever think I forget about you or stop loving you, cause that would be blasphemy! "Be who you are and say how you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." You're the first person I ever heard that from, even though it's super famous. And you're always the first person I think about when I hear it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...